[Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Thu May 8 06:25:58 PDT 2003

>Sharing is a good thing.  So, perhaps you all could share with the rest of
>us what classes are tenatively on the schedule and anything else you can
>about the event.
>
>Gilli

I have passed your message on to Barn, as he does not subscribe to this list.

I have not seen Barn's schedule yet.  But when last I spoke to him,
he had 11 classes lined up, and I think there has been at least one
addition since then.

I don't know all of the classes, but I can remember some of them.  I
know there are classes that you have seen before such as beginning
archery, marshalling, building combat arrows, fletching target
arrows, range etiquette, and making bow strings.

There are also some new ones such as managing a children's archery
shoot and building a splining jig.  I am going to be teaching one on
building your own wooden shafts.

Rumil Fletcher