[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord XXX Archery Tourneys

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 20:36:42 PDT 2003

ME! but I bite if shot.

Linet

----Original Message Follows----
From: David Ruff <dmruff1 at yahoo.com>
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Warlord XXX Archery Tourneys
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 20:33:07 -0700 (PDT)

Well... i am not the one that technically wrote the
writeup, but i think i can take a stab at what this
means :)

Shooting for less then 6 to 9 months, has NEVER won a
championship, average scores of what is it 25 and
lower on RR. And is not known to beat deadly bi's,
whoop up on other champions, and can not name ALL the
parts of a bow and/or arrow...

Thats should cover it :) if it doesn't i will make a
determination based on how much beer and sun block i
am brought on the line :) <---- KIDDING!!!

Ulrich

--- Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net> wrote:
 > Eadric Anstapa (eadric at scabrewer.com) said something
 > that sounded like:
 > > However, since I have never won an archery
 > tournament I think I should
 > > qualify.
 >
 > Do you have a ranking within the archery community?
 > I don't! I not only
 > have never ranked to get a "tassle", but I've also
 > never gotten an
 > archery award.
 >
 > *evil grin*
 >
 > Ciao,
 >
 > --
 > Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
 > Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!
 > Dark Horde Moritu      |   All the parts are out of
 > stock."
 > pug at pug.net            |   --Meatloaf
 >   Note: The views do not reflect the SCA nor the
 > Kingdom of Ansteorra.

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci