[Ansteorra-archery] TASSELS ??

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 15:29:24 PST 2003

Well, I can tell you why IKCAC hasn't had many shooting.

In Ansteorra's case it is 3 fold. 1)  Apathy - most of the Kingdom, except
for a small handful, couldn't care less about it.  2)  Complacency - at
least on my part, I was waiting till Archer's Revel since we've been NUMBER
ONE for 4 or was it 5 years in a row.  3)  Timing - We hadn't planed on
house hunting till next July, however, what just poped up we couldn't let go
by.  Because we'll be closing on the 26th and moving in Thanks Giving
weekend, assuming everything continues to go well, we had to cancel this
years Archer's Revel.

Now for the Known World, I think it's poor showing is due to the changing of
the rules well after the season had started.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.