[Ansteorra-archery] Seven Archery Tourneys

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Nov 16 16:03:33 PST 2003

Greetings and Hi There,

As you may remember, a while back I said I'd run seven archery tourements
based on the tassel system.  Well that happened at Middleford's Warchieftain
/ Cavalier of the Bridge; just this weekend.  The prize for the winner of
each competition was 1 dozen 40 - 45 lbs permium cedar shafts.

I was hoping for a bit larger turn out, but I'm sure the threatening weather
keep many folks away.   It did drizzle most of the morning and we did, a one
point take about a 15 minute break because it was raining a bit heavy.

We had 6 unranked archers, and two Forresters.  For four hours, the unranked
archers competed by theirselves.

Cudos to their stamina.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.