[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Tournament

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Nov 16 21:04:16 PST 2003

Greetings to the Archers of the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Their Stellar Highnesses Miguel and Conal have given the pleasure of
announcing their Royal Huntsman Tournament.

It has been decided that the next Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra shall be
chosen on January 31, in the Shire of Mooneshadowe, along with the
Ansteorran Tribute and Kingdom A&S.  Mark your calendars and plan to attend.

I am told the event site is a Fairgrounds where we should have plenty of
outdoor room for the archery range.

Since Kingdom Arts and Sciences will also be held on site, this is the
perfect opportunity for the Archer Craftsmen of Ansteorra to exhibit and
also be recognized for their skills.

As we have more details regarding the tournament format they will be
announced here.  Don Elric has already started working with Their Highnesses
on a format to choose his worthy successor.

Always in Service,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com