[Ansteorra-archery] Searching for Andrew & Stella:

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Thu Nov 20 11:07:12 PST 2003

Replied privately

Alienor

>>> ironwyrm at juno.com 11/20/03 02:56PM >>>
Sorry for use of bandwidth.

If anyone has current contact information for Lord Andrew of Alton
and his good wife Lady Stella would they please contact me privately,
or if either of you are monitoring these lists please do so at;

ironwyrm at juno.com

Thanks,

Ironwyrm

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com