[Ansteorra-archery] Likely out of touch for a few days

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Nov 16 20:37:58 PST 2003

Due to some complication from my back surgery I may have to go back into the
hospital in the morning to get some re-work done.  That would mean that once
again I might be out of touch for a few days.  The final decision will be
made in the morning.

Should any archery related issues arise that need my attention please
contact my Emergency Replacement Deputy Master Phelim Gervase (called Pug)
who will act in my stead.  I'll contact everyone once I am again online.

Always in Service,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com