[Ansteorra-archery] TASSELS ??

David Pearcy dpearcy at telusplanet.net
Tue Nov 11 16:29:51 PST 2003

Greetings Ld Billy Fathead and members of the list,

We have a similar problem in An Tir regarding archery awards of recognition.
Medallions are awarded to the top archers of the kingdom. Yet, in the
Principality of Avacal, we have not received them for reasons unknown to us.
So to make a long story short, the principality archers have taken charge of
the situation, set up our own competition and record keeping system,
commissioned medallions and set a date for the presentation of the awards.

BTW we are Canadian!

YIS

HL Deicyn Moel
Royal Archer, Avacal