[Ansteorra-archery] TASSELS ??

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Nov 11 23:52:51 PST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:27:49 -0600 "iaenmor" <iaenmor at swbell.net> writes:
Yep Will, you are right I do still have them.  I have put them with my
stuff that I will be taking to Melees this weekend.  Now if you or any
other Arkham archer is coming please fell free to get yours.  That will
apply to anybody else who shows up.  I will try and get a accurate list
for this, I believe they were done for a Jan 2001 update.

Very good, we can talk about making arrangements to send
them out while we're there. Our Ladies will be pleased to see
the tassels finally reach those for whom they were intended.

Yes we do have a war band of ten (maybe twelve) household
mercenaries and a new trebuchet currently being readied &
packed for the caravan to Autumn Melees.  Our encampment
will be a bit more Spartan then normal as the Lady Toryn
Seven-Stiches will be the only female warrior among us &
Athewulf the Hungry our only household page.  As always
you are more than welcome to join our camp Lord Iaen.
We should start arriving on site just before or shortly after dark,
and you know what to look for to find us!

Now on the other hand I remember telling you and the other archers up
that way to make sure that you all had your tassels before they were
given to me and you all declined to.  I think I remember Owen picking his
up but I may be mistaken
.
Tis' correct, we did wish to receive our tassels with all the
other kingdom archers and at the time there was talk of making
a presentation at AoB or some other event appropriate to the
occasion.  Didn't quite come to pass did it?  Oh well, "best
laid plans" & "good intentions", let's just do what we can now
to get the tassels into our archers hands!

Robert of Yorkshire99
Sebastian Frobishire93
Fearghus Mc Kenna73
Moreg Cochrane72
Oudoceus Kynith66
Gilbert Ost Wesley65
Lughaidh Mac sheoinnin63
Jacques the Spink61
James De Warrene59
Kerrick58
Owen Hell54
Wilim Penbras52
Carluccio di Baia52
Plachoya Sobaka45
Andrew41
Eshtban Il Andalus41
Will Duty38
William Ironwyrm37
Iaen Mor35
Eadric Anstapa35
Iames Lochainn33
Rebekah of Newcastle32
Dante Sansovino27
Thomas O'Toole25
Alisstassia del Balzo17

William Ironwyrm68

I believe this was the list that the ladies worked off of, if anybody
knows the were on the list please let me know.

I may still have a copy of that list, I'll see if I can find it.
We shall look forward to seeing you at Autumn Melees!

YIS,

Ironwyrm

Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge