[Ansteorra-archery] ROYAL ROUNDS

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Nov 14 08:12:21 PST 2003

Just like with the IKAC and IKCAC scores have to be posted from an
"official" SCA function.  As long as your local archery practices qualify
then you can post scores from there. For it to be official you must have a
properly authorized marshal there, an officer of the SCA present (can be the
same marshal), and the event must have been announced in an SCA newsletter.
So as long as you announce your archery practices in your local newsletter
you are likely good to go and post official scores.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com