[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 6, Issue 14

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Nov 30 13:18:41 PST 2003

Rumil Fletcher (rumil at sbcglobal.net) said something that sounded like:
> >I can help at Stargate Yule.  I am also becoming a protege at that event, so
> >come out and watch me "tie one on"!
> Who is your Pelican?

That will be me. Unfortunately I was out of town this last week and only
able to check mail once briefly so I am slow to respond. I will be
putting a message out to the Pelican's and Archery list "real soon now"
about it, but it'll be redundant here.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."