[Ansteorra-archery] Unavailable for a few days

Ansteorran Archery Marshal archery_marshal at ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 15 20:45:08 PDT 2003

Greetings All,

I'll be having back surgery on Monday October 20 and then spend a couple of
days in the hospital and then several weeks at home recuperating.  If there
are any injuries, or other archery related issues that need immediate
attention please make sure you copy my Emergency Replacement Deputy Master
Phelim Gervase, called Pug, as southern_archery at ansteorra.org.  His contact
information is published in the Black Star.

I hope to only be away  from email and the phone for a few days and I hope
to be recovered enough to make it to Bordermarch Melees and watch the
activities on the newly rebuilt Borderkeep.

Regards,

H.L. Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
archery_marshal at ansteorra.org