[Ansteorra-archery] NAA

iaenmor iaenmor at swbell.net
Thu Oct 16 18:45:34 PDT 2003

Ask Miguel,  they scheduled his Royal Huntsman for him and kinda neglected
to ask.  Next thing you know we are at Steepes Warlord and somebody figures
out that there was no time and space to run their tourney and the Huntsman
both.  It got rescheduled for a later event.  As much as I like getting it
done quickly the one thing we must remember is that the Royal Huntsman is
held when and if the Crown Prince wants to.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Ansteorra
Coastal Region Archery Marshal