[Ansteorra-archery] Seawinds Defender

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Oct 21 03:11:30 PDT 2003

Yep, ZiegenBock!

(bloody smart alecky kids)

Ironwyrm

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:37:28 -0500 "Jennifer Shipman"
<djshipman at earthlink.net> writes:
Awful lot of old people on this list!  Do you all have a favorite flavor
of Ensure?

Moreg (only 33)

Hey, I don't turn 50 till December 30 (hint, hint).

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.

Damm, if being 40 makes me a old man than Gilli and Plachoya must be
ancient
and that must make Talmon  prehistoric.  As far as being behind the crown
been there done that and willing to do it again if needed.  Spater
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Ansteorra