[Ansteorra-archery] Surgery Rescheduled

Ansteorran Archery Marshal archery_marshal at ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 26 22:38:20 PST 2003

Greetings All,

My surgery has been rescheduled.  I'll now be having back surgery on Monday
November 3 and then spend a couple of days in the hospital and then several
weeks at home recuperating.  If there are any injuries, or other archery
related issues that need immediate attention please make sure you copy my
Emergency Replacement Deputy Master Phelim Gervase, called Pug, as
southern_archery at ansteorra.org.  His contact information is published in the
Black Star.

I hope to only be away  from email and the phone for a few days and I hope
to be recovered enough to spend a full day at Stargate Yule.

Regards,

H.L. Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
archery_marshal at ansteorra.org