[Ansteorra-archery] NAA

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Oct 16 06:38:33 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harry Bilings" <humble_archer at hotmail.com>

> What is the cost of the level one class? I look it up but don't remember.
> Also where at I am looking at an hour plus drive each way twice each day.
>
> plachoya
>
> humble archer
> Ravens Fort Ansteorra

The basic cost of the class and materials is $20 per person.  Then there is
an honorarium for the teacher and fees to reimburse any costs incurred by
the teacher.  Depending on overall costs and attendance the classes usually
cost between $30 and $50.

For those who might travel longer distances to get to the training we would
find crash/camping space.

Regards,

H.L. Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra