[Ansteorra-archery] NAA

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Oct 16 13:21:07 PDT 2003

g_r.cathan at att.net said:

> I would like to attend, but I haven't made it up there yet this
year.  Would
> this be a good class to offer at AOB?
>
> Geof
> .

It might but the class is from 8 to 12 hours long.  The class would
most likely have to take place on Saturday AND Sunday,  the class
would likely need a range setup all of it's own so as not to
distrub or be disturbed by other AoB activities,  the people in
this class would not be able to take any other AoB classes, and if
we continue the tradition of having the Royal Huntsman Tournaments
at AoB then the people in this class would most likley have to miss
the Royal Huntsman Tournament.

While to topic is right for AoB I think it might just be easier to
fit it in on some other weekend.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa