[Ansteorra-archery] NAA

Elizabeth Burgin elizabethburgin at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 17:36:48 PDT 2003

Is this for target or combat archery?  Or both?
Helene du Burgundy
Bordermarch

g_r.cathan at att.net wrote:
Because this training has direct bearing on being able to have practice, run
an event, etc. It MIGHT be possible to have your local group pay the tuition
for the class. Some groups subsidize guilds. Not quite the same but it does
no harm to ask.

Geof