[Ansteorra-archery] Seawinds Defender and Bryn Gwlad Fall Event (and Tempio Samhain Stew)

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Sun Oct 19 18:29:40 PDT 2003

Archers,

Your response to my call has been heartwarming. The Ansteorran archers are a
great force that makes me proud to be counted amongst. I have the following
event - substitutes. Any others who wish to assist please get with these
honorable gentles.

Seawinds Defender - Gilli
Bryn Gwlad Fall Event - Moreg
Tempio Samhain Stew - Gilli