[Ansteorra-archery] NAA

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 19:45:13 PDT 2003

You might try driving the back roads outside of town to try to find a
electric high line that is acsessable from the road. then contact the power
co and explain your needs. This just for archery. no guns allowed.Ttell them
you will maintain the area you need and keep it clean and mowed ,{ a couple
of hours with a walking mower will give you plenty of space for your firing
line and arrow over flight.
  as for target frames, get some 1" conduit and cut at 45 degrees and weld
together about 3 feet from the end, with one connector you will have a
frame. Then get 2 pieces of 1/2" rebar about 3 feet long, drive these in the
ground and place you frame over this. Go to your carpet store and ask for
used carpet about 6x12 feet hang your target on this. be sure that you take
all of this down and remove from the site when finished.   Be sure to stress
that there will be NO GUNS.
                                              Good luck    Talmon
                                                                      Shire
of gates edge.