[Ansteorra-archery] RE: Seawinds Defender and Bryn Gwlad Fall Event (Tempio Samhain Stew Too)

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Fri Oct 17 11:38:36 PDT 2003

Archers,

Thanks to all who have shown interest and also to those helping promote
assistance. It would be nice to have 2-3 for each event so those kind souls
who have offered to help don't have to do it all alone.

TRMs calendar on the entourage website has His Majesty at Samhain Stew and
Her Majesty at Seawinds Defender. They are both scheduled to be at Bryn
Gwlad Fall Event.

Appreciatively,

Elric