[Ansteorra-archery] Reminder: Q3 Reports Due.

Ansteorran Archery Marshal archery_marshal at ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 7 17:13:42 PDT 2003

Yes, Gilli you already sent your report in.  You are one of the people the
statement
"Thank you to all of you who have already submitted your reports."  was
aimed at.

Since I have been KAM the due date for branch and at-large marshals to
report to their regional has been the 7th of the last month in the quarter.

The reports from my regional deputies to me are due by the 10th of the
month.

My report is due to the Society Archery Marshal and Society Combat Archery
Marshal, and the Ansteorran Earl Marshal by the 13th.

The Society Archery and Combat Archery Marshals have their reports due to
the Society Earl Marshal by the 15th.

Finally, the Society Earl Marshal reports to the BoD at the end of the
month.

Thanks Again,

H.L. Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra