[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 4, Issue 4

Robinbowmaker at aol.com Robinbowmaker at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 16:29:39 PDT 2003

OOOH I'm intrigued. I've made a 120 lb longbow and I've several ash arrows in the process of being made. They are made to the same dimensions of the Mary Rose arrows. 1/2 in at the head and tapering to 3/8 in at the nock. Unfortunately I cannot yet pull the blasted thing and it wouldn't do any good for me to try until I've finished the arrows. I will need to get some good authentic arrow heads for this monster. Anybody have any ideas as to where one can purchase bodkins and broadheads for a 1/2 inch shaft?
Robin