[Ansteorra-archery] Some Pictures

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Sep 17 11:01:14 PDT 2003

Greetings All,

For those who are interested, here are a couple of picture albums
you might want to take a look at.

First, a set of pictures of the construction of the new castle at
Bordermarch.  The plans are for it to be completed by Autumn Melees
and Lord Aaron tells me the towers are designed specifically with
combat archers in mind.  The castle is much larger (I can hardly
wait).

http://www.anderson-studio.com/SCA/borderkeep

Second, some shots from the recent archery torunament at Greywoods
Battle of the Pines XX.

http://www.anderson-studio.com/SCA/BOP/archery

Instead of waiting on the slideshow you can choose the Filmstrip or
Preview option from the top of the page and click on the thumbnails
to navigate between pictures.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa