[Ansteorra-archery] Elfsea Defender

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 05:27:04 PDT 2003

I would like to thank Honorable Lord Ironwyrm and Lord Ulrich of Carolinga
for the opportunity to help with the Archery shoot at Defender. There is no
better way, in my mind, to learn than by doing, and I learned a great deal
this weekend. Thank you to my fellow marshalls, Lord Ulrich and Lord Arthur
Blackmoon for their patience and suggestionsand to HL Ironwym and Lord
Jacque the Sprink for their confidence in me. It was a great experience and
I am glad now to have faces to put on the names that I have seen on the
archery list.

I am curious, has anyone heard anything about the condition of John
Cottrell, the archer who was injured by the falling limb?

Thank you all again.

Yours in Service

Lady Linet Grey