[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Shoot at Middleford

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Sep 2 18:40:09 PDT 2003

Greetings and Hi There,

Well, I'm just about over that nasty sinus thing.  So, let's talk about this weekend Middleford archery shoot at Camp Finlayson, Fort Hood.

If you're planning on coming and getting there Friday evening, PLEASE let me know.  Otherwise, I will assume folks are going to day trip it and I'll have the gate open at 8 AM.  But if you let me know that you're getting there Friday evening I'll be there.

I'll have both IKAC and IKCAC targets there.  We'll set them up when folks show up.  Until folks do show up, I'll be diging up cactus!!  That's right folks, it's part of getting the site ready for Kingdom Academy.

For the pot luck feast, I'll be making brisket and meatloafs.

I will be on site Friday evening for awhile.  It seems that will be when I finally have time to make me some new arrows.  (IT'S ABOUT TIME yells the crowd!!) I'll be ther probably 6 - 10 PM.

Remember, you'll need your driver's lience, registration and proof of insurance to get on post.  If you have any problems, my cell phone number is 254-760-8649.  The phone in the long building on site (building 93013) is 254-288-9531.

Any question?

Have a safe trip.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.