[Ansteorra-archery] Elfsea Defender

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Sep 29 11:27:37 PDT 2003

Eadric Anstapa (eadric at scabrewer.com) said something that sounded like:
> > I am curious, has anyone heard anything about the condition of John
> > Cottrell, the archer who was injured by the falling limb?
> Is that falling limb  or FAILING limb?

Falling. While taking a break, a large chunk of the lone tree by the
road fell on him and broke his collar bone. There were 2 broken collar
bones at the event, the other one on the heavy field apparently from a
fighter falling incorrectly.

At one point all 3 ambulances in the county were on-site. What an
exciting weekend.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "The problem's plain to see
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Too much technology."