[Ansteorra-archery] Want to buy Arrows.

Heather Pierce heatherc at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 4 12:24:59 PDT 2004

I am hoping to be able to come out and play more this year. First thing
pursuant to that, I am in need of some arrows. I have a long bow with 28#
pull and also use a 30# recurve to practice with. I have some money
to --finally-- buy some arrows, and would love to buy from another
Ansteorran archer/enthusiast, rather than from a commercial company/website.
If you have some for sale, or could make some, or know someone who would,
please contact me off the list at heatherc at austin.rr.com. I am in Bryn Gwlad
(Austin).

I hope/plan to see the rest of you at the Academy of the Bow!!

~Rose
"Fledgling" (it fits perfect for me, I don't have my feathers.... YET!)