[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 11, Issue 14

Jennifer Shipman djshipman at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 21 10:05:38 PDT 2004

I am going to try to remember to post our practices on the archery
"calendar" page along with directions.  The other way to find out about them
is to subscribe to the Shadowlands list.  I post a practice schedule at the
beginning of every month, and try to send out reminders the week of a
practice.

Moreg