[Ansteorra-archery] The Eastfield Breeze

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 17:25:35 PDT 2004

What????? its windy at eastfield???

Say its not so!!!!!

I seem to remember it blowing so hard one day that one
of our shooters would shoot and the arrow flew 30
degrees off center and when it hit it would snap the
shaft due to side load... shot again and it did the
same thing...

The scary part.....

ALL arrows busted but were inside the red at 30
yards!!! Speaks to the skill of Steppes archers.....
Then again i have seen calm days when no one hit a
then :P hehehehe

David
Ulrich