[Ansteorra-archery] How old?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Apr 26 16:30:31 PDT 2004

Bob Dewart wrote:

>Wasn't it last year, perhaps the year before, that they allow folks under 18
>on the field at Golf War?  How old did they have to be?
>
>Gilli
>The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.

I dunno for sure and I am not real sure that it ever happened.

I know there are a lot of people who would refuse to take the field if
they know there are minors on the field.  Parents and guardians can sign
away a minors right to sue once they become adults themselves so any
waiver signed by parent becomes completely worthless once the kids turns
18 and then he/she has 7 years to decide if and who he wants to sue.

I asked around and the legal eagles I talked to advised against
participating in combat activities with minors.

It is probably a question best asked to our Earl Marshal.

--

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com