[Ansteorra-archery] Marshals for AoB

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 18:11:46 PDT 2004

Allow me to indulge in a practical exercise applying logic, math, and even a
folksy anecdote. First logic; we'll need marshals to run the various ranges at
AoB. Marshals are archers too, they will want a chance to shoot, and should
rightly be afforded the opportunity to do just. Secondly, math; the more
marshals available, the less time any one marshal will be tied up running his/her
respective range. And finally, the folksy anecdote; "Many hands make light work".

In summary, I look forward to hearing from our kingdom's many skilled and
distinguished archery marshals, all offering to help a little so that everyone
can share in the fun. In unity, strength.

Yours in Service,
Robert of Yorkshire