[Ansteorra-archery] Marshals for AoB

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 04:20:44 PDT 2004

If I am there I will marshal a range or two.
plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra

  Allow me to indulge in a practical exercise applying logic, math, and even a
  folksy anecdote. First logic; we'll need marshals to run the various ranges at
  AoB. Marshals are archers too, they will want a chance to shoot, and should
  rightly be afforded the opportunity to do just. Secondly, math; the more
  marshals available, the less time any one marshal will be tied up running his/her
  respective range. And finally, the folksy anecdote; "Many hands make light work".

  In summary, I look forward to hearing from our kingdom's many skilled and
  distinguished archery marshals, all offering to help a little so that everyone
  can share in the fun. In unity, strength.

  Yours in Service,
  Robert of Yorkshire