[Ansteorra-archery] Marshals for AoB ;-)

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 17:01:06 PDT 2004

Many thanks to all for the outstanding response to my request for marshals.
It was not the least bit unexpected, but nonetheless, it was deeply
appreciated. With so much spirit and enthusiasm, how can it not be a great event?

Still room in the schedule for a couple more classes, so don't be shy if you
feel you have something to offer. If Youth Academy was any sort of a guage to
measure by, we'll be spending a good bit of our time on the line teaching
newcomers to archery how to shoot. Not a bad thing to be certain, but I can tell
you whoever volunteers to run the Children's range will have my respect and
admiration. All you need are the eyes of a hawk, the reflexes of a rattlesnake,
and nerves of tempered steel. Still and all, to see the rapture on a child's
face first time he or she hits the target, is a rare and priceless treasure I've
not yet had my fill of. Guess I could stand a wee bit more abuse at the hands
of the "halflings" ;-)

Yours in Service,
Robert of Yorkshire