[Ansteorra-archery] Need At Least Two More Kids

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Apr 19 11:35:15 PDT 2004

Just shows what enthusiasm and good instructors can do.

Well done Ryan!  I hope we can see you shoot at AoB.

Ironwyrm

PS:  We had really strong head winds (20-25+mph) with cross wind
gusts (up to 30+mph) at Steppes' practice on Eastfield's range yesterday.

It made for an interesting IKCAC & RR (I was in armor and even got
blown off balance once, now that's one strong breeze), but we did have
fifteen show up for the practice!