[Ansteorra-archery] Wiesenfeurer Achery Practice

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Sun Apr 25 17:19:54 PDT 2004

We had 10 archers that submitted scores. Visitors included 5 from Northkeep
and 2 from Namron. We all shot in the open bow division except Malaki
Dracwin. He shot open crossbow. The scores ranged from 14 to 65. I was doing
fine until I blew it on the speed round.

The scores have already been submitted. I love on-line forms.

Elric Dracwin