[Ansteorra-archery] Wiesenfeurer Achery Practice

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Sun Apr 25 18:23:01 PDT 2004

Yes! We all shot a RR. Then we did a few wand shoots at 20 and a grouping
competition at 20, 30 and 40 yards. I was mean and semi-randomly varied the
number of arrows between rounds from 3 to 6.

We may do another RR next week. I just received 20 new FITA targets and will
be at Beltane and Eldern. I'll push for ones there too. If successful it
would make Northern RR's on 3 of the next 4 weekends.

Elric