[Ansteorra-archery] How old?

David Pearcy dpearcy at telusplanet.net
Mon Apr 26 19:37:39 PDT 2004

In An Tir (Canadian side) we have a number of fighters who are 16. This is
when we officially start them. These kids make excellent fighters and in
many cases follow the rules of the list more closely than their older
counterparts.

I have not received reports of fighters refusing to take the field with
minors. Generally speaking they are encouraged to take part in as many
combat related activities as they can stomach.

Deicyn