[Ansteorra-archery] How old?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Apr 29 09:56:39 PDT 2004

Bob Dewart (gilli at hot.rr.com) said something that sounded like:
> Wasn't it last year, perhaps the year before, that they allow folks under 18
> on the field at Golf War?  How old did they have to be?

It was the year before that Ansteorrans had youth on the field for the
first time.

Youth are allowed to do Chivalric activities as a Society minimum at age
16. This is what is held to at Inter-Kingdom wars.

The gotcha for Ansteorran youth is that you have to be authorized in
your home Kingdom. This just means that they are limited to what the
16-17 year olds can do which is *none* of the special authorizations
which includes combat archery.

Ciao,