[Ansteorra-archery] How old?

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 17:18:42 PDT 2004

So, where's the legal issue in making them non contact combat archers?
Fighting wise all they need to know is how to kurl up if they have to.
Archery wise they can shoot all day long at IKCAC targets or adult fighters
that want the practice.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.