[Ansteorra-archery] new royal huntsman

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 19:54:02 PDT 2004

It is my great honor and privilage to tell you that Arcus Jacque the Spink
is the new Royal Huntsman! Arcus Eadric ran an exciting and challenging
shoot. All of the archers competing did a great job! It was as fun to watch
as any archery event I have yet attended. His Majesty Drake demonstrated his
own prowess with a bow, impressing many of us with his skill. For those of
you that did not attend, you really missed a good one.

Linet Grey