[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers 08-22

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 19 14:14:32 PDT 2004

Oyez! Oyez!

The Steppes bowyers and fletchers guild will meet this Sunday during and after the regular weekly archery practice at Eastfield college.    If you are interested in archery or archery gear come on out.  If you are just beginning or are a master at it--come on out.  Bring your projects to show or discuss or test fire or whatever.  We have several shade trees just off the range so spectators can be comfortable and the tales may be told.  Perhaps we can even get Arcus Ironwyrm to bring out the combat archery targets for an IKCAC round for those that have the minimum armor.

For those not in the Steppes- if you happen to be in the area - please do come by and share our fellowship.

Bring a picnic lunch and please join us.  There is plenty of loaner gear and willing instructors for those that are just beginning so please do not be shy.  Many will have their own specialties out as well such as horsebow, longbow or crossbow and happy to share knowledge.  I, as will others,  will have my stringmaking and fletching equipment on hand for those wishing to learn this (after I get my weekly fix of archery, of course).

Archery starts at 9 am and goes until noon normally but will probably go somewhat longer this week.  We meet at the Eastfield College archery range on Motley north of I30 and south of the tennis courts.  Park across the street or walk a long way from campus parking.

See ya there (weather permitting)
Arcus Jaque the Spink