[Ansteorra-archery] Gothic Wars 14

Bridget the Stargazer bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:06:48 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

Just wanted to take a moment of your time to make sure you knew that Gothic
Wars 14 is coming up soon, Sept 3-6 (Labor day weekend) and that there will
be archery on the Saturday of the event.

As waterbearer in charge, I plan to make sure that the archers are offered
water, gatorade, pickles and oranges just like the heavy and rapier
fighters. Plus, if I can find the recipe and time finances and life in
general allow, I hope to make a batch of those magical cookies I read about
somewhere on an archery site online.

Any advise from archers as to helping them keep hydrated while they're near
the range? I know not to bother them while they're shooting, but beyond
that, any advise is certainly welcome.

For more info on Gothic Wars, go to www.geocities.com/gothicwars14

If this event is near enough for you to come, I hope to see you there.
Thanks for your time,
Bridget the Stargazer