[Ansteorra-archery] WarChieftian

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 20:24:52 PDT 2004

Well, we had a little rain.

As you know it was a non calendar event.  Archery wise, we did some RRs in the morning for some folks who needed aways scores.  In the afternoon we did combat archery golf.  I was called some very colorful names as we went through my golf course.  But all seemed to have fun.  HL Talon and Randall of Middleford tied for 1st on the course, but Talon gave his 1/2 of the prize to Randall.  Randall will be deploying soon to Iraq so he will be giving his prize to another local archer.  I'll let you all know when that happens and to who he is giving it to.  I know and I think the whole thing is GREAT.

HL Roger Bagley's crossbow took both popular and judge A & S prizes.

Ld Liam Gordan is the Warchieftain after winning 10 of the 11 mini-tournies.

Ld Baldor (SP?) is the Cavalier.

The food was great.

A good time was had by all.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.