[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds Question

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Mon Aug 23 08:53:13 PDT 2004

GREETINGS

>What "events" may Royal Rounds  and or IKAC scores be submitted from?
I may have passed over this in reading over the rules. To date we have only submitted scores from our regularly scheduled practices and events.

Míchél mac Donnchaid

IT IS MY BELIEF THAT ROYAL ROUND AND IKAC / IKCAC SCORES MAY BE POSTED FOR ANY " EVENT " POSTED IN THE LOCAL OR KINGDOM NEWS LETTER ( THIS INCLUDES REGULAR  ARCHERY PRACTICES. )

I BELIEVE THAT BOTH SHOOTS HAVE A SEASON,
IN THAT IKAC / IKCAC RUNS FROM FEB.01 TILL DEC.01 EACH YEAR .
AND I BELIEVE THAT ROYAL ROUNDS ARE FROM JAN.01 TO DEC.31 EACH YEAR.

I HOPE THIS HELPS .
BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON