[Ansteorra-archery] Re:Archer's Revel

GLENDA WRIGHT chowbabytma512 at msn.com
Wed Dec 1 18:30:48 PST 2004

I to had a great time.
Every person there was nice and helpful. example they repaired one of our crossbow, made bow strings for us, put a  new handle rap on one of our bows and when complete with all of our repairs, they were mildly disappointed in the fact there was not anything else they could do for us.
They had loner equipment for those that did not come fully equipped. They were saying things like what else can we do for you guys, I kept hearing the sentence through the day eat more food. They supplied a Full hot breakfast lunch and dinner, soda pops and coffee.  It was a wonderful day.

Nathan Thomas