[Ansteorra-archery] New IKAC / IKCAC Season

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Feb 2 06:20:35 PST 2004

Well now, if that 145 and 53 are in the Open division, that gives us an
average.  Plus, that puts YOU in first place for the Kingdom!!!  So, while
not spectacular, it's not as bad as you thought.

Get that youngin' to shoot the Children's division.  Last year, we didn't
even have THREE kids in the whole Kingdom shoot it.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.