[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 11:48:53 PST 2004

Greetings and Hi There,

Folks, I got 2 questions (OH NO).  Which would you all prefer to see and do: have more pomp and ceremony to conducting the Royal Huntsman or just go out there and get it shot and over with?

Now by more pomp and ceremony I mean like a order of march to present the shooters to Their Highness and Crown (perhaps with personnel heralds), Honor shield to denote who's shooting (like the heavies use for Crown).

And, if it were more pomp and ceremony would you be more or less likel to particpate?  For this question, let's assume that attending the event is not a problem.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.