[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Tue Feb 17 12:38:38 PST 2004

I On the pomp and ceremony, I think it would partly depend on how busy
the event it was at was otherwise.  Yes, it would be neat and would add
more dignity to an archery shoot, but if it's been combined with an
already busy event, I think it would be much more hassle than it would
be worth.

It is unlikely to make any difference as to whether I shoot or not.  If
I'm at the event and not occupied with something else, I would probably
shoot.  Not that I'm likely to win without a lot more practice than I
usually get.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons
Namron