[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 07:56:03 PST 2004

Now theres a thought.  Instead of just white shields, use the color of
tassel the individual has.  Ofcourse not everyone will have a tassel, but it
should reduce the number of plain white ones.  Plus it will be somewhat
differant than the heavies.

I like that idea.  What do you all think?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.